Terms & Conditions
- Our Website Terms & Conditions
- Who we are
- The information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Transfers of personal information
- How long will we keep your personal information?
- Legal grounds to process
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Overnight touring booking conditions
- Important note!
- Membership Scheme
- The Nite Owl
- Dogs and Pets
- Disabling cookies
Access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. Home Farm Holiday Park has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through this website is accurate at the time of inclusion. Information may be updated or changed at any time without notice. Any special offers or price discounts are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change or cancel special offers or price discounts at any time. Home Farm Holiday Park accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in their website and any decisions based on information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
Home Farm Holiday Park, Edithmead, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA9 4HD (we, us or our).
Under data protection law we are the 'data controller' of the personal information that we collect about you and as a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information. We must inform you about this.
The types of personal information we collect from you include:
- Information you provide to us - personal information that you provide to us including your contact details (i.e. your name, email address, phone number and postal address)
- Our correspondence - if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Sales and services information - details of transactions that you make with us and details of the services we provide to you
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide our services effectively to you - [examples: to administer our services, including handling your requests, communicating with you (including about any offers or promotions); keeping up-to-date records about you and carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to make payments to you and receive payments from you (where applicable).
- to market to you - if you have not objected, to provide you with updates and offers about our products and services and the products or services of selected third party companies that we think may be of interest to you. (See paragraph 4, 'Transfers of personal information', below for further information). We may use your information for marketing our own services to you by post, phone and email, where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt out by contacting us using the details in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice. If at any time you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can let us know by contacting us using these contact details.
We may permit selected third party companies to use your personal information, for the purposes set out in the section 'How we may use your personal information' (above). These companies may use this information to contact you. Selected third parties will be subject to obligations to process your personal information in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy.
We work with carefully selected insurance intermediaries, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, to provide you with information about relevant insurance services. If we intend to pass your details to them we will inform you beforehand and give you an opportunity to object. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information passed on we will respect your wishes.
We confirm that all personal information held by us about you will remain in (and will not be transferred outside of) the United Kingdom.
Where you have expressed an interest in our products or services / where we have collected your contact details for us to provide you with information about our services, we will keep your information for 2 years, or until you ask us to stop sending you such information.
Where you have purchased a product or service from us, we will keep your personal information for so long as we are providing you with a service, plus for 6 years, to deal with any queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
The legal grounds we rely on to process your personal information are that processing is necessary for:
- our legitimate business interests or those of a third party and these interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of your personal information. Our legitimate business interests include enabling us to provide you with products, services and information about our products and services (marketing). Third party legitimate business interests include the promotion of insurance services to you so that we have sufficient insurance coverage at our site(s)
- our performance of a contract made with you. This includes our providing you with products and services and our taking steps at your request towards, and in anticipation of, providing you with products and services
- our compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us using the contact in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information
- provide you with a copy of personal information that we have collected about you
- update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold
- delete any personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- object to our use of your personal information if our use of your personal information is causing you undue harm. In such a case we must cease using your personal information for that purpose
A booking constitutes a legal contract. Once your booking is confirmed you are responsible for the total sum due on the booking confirmation document. Refunds are not made under any circumstances (except under the Terms of the Cancellation Plan).
Bookings are from 12 noon on arrival day to 10am on departure day. Pitches and site must be vacated by 10am. Home Farm is a family park and we do not accept bookings from all-male or all-female parties of people.
Pitches are not allocated; we are unable to guarantee any specific pitch. We reserve the right to terminate or decline the booking of any guest(s) who in the sole opinion of the management is likely to or actually causes interference to the general comfort of other guests. In the event, such person(s) will be required to vacate the site and no refunds will be made. Whilst every effort is made to comply with the information given, we reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel or postpone any events or amenities shown at our discretion.
Guests use Home Farm at their own risk. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury. The use of household domestic appliances, e.g. fan convectors, chip fryers etc. In your caravan is strictly forbidden. Only low voltage appliances are permitted.
The Nite Owl, Takeaway, Amusement Centre and Site Shop are open in peak season only, i.e. Bank Holidays, July and August. Please check with reception when booking your holiday.
All caravan jockey wheels must face the road and be equally spaced.
Home Farm cannot be held responsible for adverse weather conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to weather conditions grass pitches are only available 29th March – 30th September
No commercial vans. Only caravan, awning and car allowed on the pitch.
The cancellation plan covers illness, bereavement, redundancy and hospital appointments. It entitles a full refund providing claims are made 24 hours before arrival. It does not cover breakdowns or bad weather.
We have very limited space for Continental Caravans and Motorhomes, especially at peak times. If your vehicle has a side door opening on the ‘off-side’ of the vehicle, (i.e. On the side furthest away from the kerb in the UK), please contact our reception team on 01278 788888 who will be able to advise availability and possible restrictions regarding awnings.
Without the Cancellation Plan the following terms apply
- Up to 14 days before the start of your booking you are able to change your holiday dates with no administration charge. Any difference between the cost of the holiday will need to be paid
- Up to 14 days before the start of your booing you are able to postpone your holiday indefi-nitely and receive a credit note for the balance paid.
- Less than 14 days before the start of your booking we do not offer change of dates or credit notes.
- All bookings are made in the knowledge that no refunds are given without the Cancellation Plan.
Caravan Prices - Prices include VAT, electric and gas but please note that bed linen is
provided, towels and tea towels are not.
Arrival & Departure Times - Bookings are from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am
on the day of departure.
Caravan Deposits - A compulsory deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of
booking if more than 28 days in advance. Further payments of any amount of money
can be made at any time leading up to your holiday, either online or by calling our
booking office. The final balance must be paid 28 days before arrival.
Caravan Berth - The number of people staying must never exceed the berth of the
caravan. Six berth caravans have three bedrooms and sleep 6 people. This is made up
of main bedroom with a double bed, the second and third bedroom have two single
beds in each. Sleeping in the lounge area is not permitted, except for infants sleeping
in travel cots.
Glamping pods – A double pull out bed is in the lounge, the dining table drops to a
double bed and up stairs are fixed mattress suited for children.
Pets - Sorry, no pets are accepted on our hire units.
Breakages - Any breakages must be reported to Reception immediately and paid for
to the satisfaction of the management before leaving.
Hot Tubs - Further advice for using the hot tubs is available in your caravan's
welcome folder and online here >
On the rare occasion of the hot tub not working, we will refund you the difference
between a hot tub caravan and a standard caravan, for the days it is not in use.
No Smoking - Guests are requested not to smoke or vape inside caravans for the
comfort of other users.
Inspection - The caravans are inspected on your departure. Please do not spoil the
pleasure of the next occupants by leaving the caravan dirty. The management
reserves the right to enter the caravan at any time for service or repairs.
Travel Cots - Travel cots are available to hire from Reception free of charge, please
pre-book if required.
Belongings Left Behind - Any personal belongings left behind in caravans must be
claimed within two weeks of departure.
- No gazebos or tents are allowed.
- No fireworks are permitted on the park at any time.
- Any cash payments made for bookings must be supported by photo ID with a current address.
- General disturbance/noise will not be tolerated. Any persons found causing this will be asked to leave the holiday park.
We wish you a very pleasant holiday at Home Farm.
Points will be offered against certain items on sale within the Nite Owl. Not all products will be available for the scheme.
The membership scheme is only available per caravan pitch and not per person
Your membership will auto-cancel at the end of your booking or when you sell your caravan, all points must be used by then.
Points are non-transferable and are not worth any physical cash value.
If you require a card replacement all points will be lost from the previous card.
Home Farm is not responsible for any misused points.
You can only claim for points during the transaction, not once payment has been completed.
No cash refunds will be offered for any products part paid for with points.
We do not offer any refunds on our caravan / Glamping rental accommodation.
Should you wish to alter the start date of your booking, this can be done upto 14 days before the start of your booking at no charge. In the case of a higher holiday price you will be required to pay the difference, If a lesser cost of your holiday a credit note will be offered. No partial refund will be offered.
Need to delay the start your holiday? Should you need to delay your holiday but don’t have a new date in mind we will offer a full credit note for the monies paid. This offer is only available for upto 14 days before you holiday start date.
Numbers are strictly controlled by fire regulations and due to popularity, admission to the Nite Owl cannot be guaranteed. No guarantee of any specific act or facility can be given and we reserve the right to alter the program at our discretion or due to circumstances beyond our control. It is not practical to offer full club facilities or entertainment throughout the year. Outside of main season only the lounge bar maybe open. Please check with reception when booking.
A door charge may be made for ‘Special’ nights of entertainment.
Guests must park in the ‘Guests with Pets’ area only. Dogs must be exercised in the designated dog walk area. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Should the dog foul the holiday park, it is the responsibility of the dog owner to clean it up. All dogs must wear a dog collar with an identity tag indicating name & address.
With the exception of guide dogs, owners must not take their dogs into any of the facility buildings on the park e.g. bars, supermarket, showers etc. We reserve the right to require an owner to remove their dog, or other pet, from the site if it is considered by the management to constitute a nuisance or danger to other guests staying on site.
Cookies may be blocked by adjusting the browser settings on your device. Blocking cookies will cause no loss of functionality.
Home Farm Holiday Park is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. The privacy practices on these websites may differ from that on the Home Farm Holiday Park’s website, and it is advised that you review the other websites’ policies before providing personal information.
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this privacy notice you can write to us at:
Home Farm Holiday Park, Edithmead, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA9 4HD.
Tel: 01278 788888
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find out how to report a concern via their website.